T-H Marine’s ATLAS hydraulic jack plate is truly the next generation in jack plate design, built for the heaviest and most powerful outboard engines on the market today.
This model is specifically built to handle up to 400hp – V8 outboard motors.
The innovative high tech engineered polymer rod and slot lifting design guarantees trouble free action. This plate also features the newest concept in one-piece hydraulics from the most respected name in hydraulic design, providing the best of all worlds: Speed and Self contained lifting action. This all new pump will lift the heaviest outboard from bottom to top in approx 8 seconds.
- Self Contained Hydraulic Pump System (No Reservoir or lines to install)
- Hydraulic actuator is made in the U.S.A.
- Fast! – Bottom to Top in Less than 8 Seconds
- Rod and Slot Lifting Design – Trouble Free Lifting Action.
- The Lift Plate in this unit is just over 16mm inch thick, aircraft alloy.
- Hi-Tech Engineered Polymer Rods – 6 Times More Abrasion Resistant than Steel.
- Rods are Self Lubricating Material, and are slightly longer than the standard unit.
- Easy Two-Pin Pump Removal – Quick Maintenance
- “HD” – HEAVY DUTY version is rated for engines up to 400hp – V8 outboards. See our other products to suit smaller outboards.
- All ATLAS™ plates are pre-drilled for Power-Pole® and Minn-Kota Talon® bracket mounting. We do not stock these items.
- Stroke Length – 5 Inches
- Height Adjustment Up to 7 Inches
- Available in 2 inch setback increments from 4 to 14 inch. Only the 6 inch kept in stock, other sizes can be ordered, prices and delivery times to be determined at time of order
- Freight for these units is priced individually, as they are too heavy for our on line calculator. Give me a ring on freight prices, anytime.