- Cast aluminum, offset, fixed type jack plate, designed for clamp-on outboard motors up to 35 HP.
- Mounting holes are indicated, but not drilled into the casting.
- End user determines the location of the plate.
- Mounting bolt set can be supplied.
- Marine grade backing plate can be fastened to the casting, provides surface to clamp against.
- The Mini-Jacker allows mounting of long shaft motors to shorter shaft transom boats.
- The mini-jacker stands off transom 100 mm.
- The mounting surface is 290 mm wide x 254 mm high, with a vertical offset of 75 mm
- The overall width of transom mounting flanges is 430 mm
- Good for tinnies, inflatables and other small craft.
MAX OUTBOARD WEIGHT – 70kg
MAX HP – 35