T-H Marine’s ATLAS™ hydraulic jack plate is truly the next generation in jack plate design, built for the heaviest and most powerful outboard engines on the market today, even the big four strokes. Our innovative high tech engineered polymer rod and slot lifting design guarantees trouble free action. This plate also features the newest concept in one-piece hydraulics from the most respected name in hydraulic design, providing the best of all worlds: Speed and Self contained lifting action. This all new pump will lift the heaviest outboard from bottom to top in less than 8 seconds.
- Self Contained Hydraulic Pump System (No Reservoir or lines to install)
- Hydraulic actuator is made in the U.S.A.
- Fast! – Bottom to Top in Less than 8 Seconds
- Rod and Slot Lifting Design – Trouble Free Lifting Action
- Hi-Tech Engineered Polymer Rods – 6 Times More Abrasion Resistant than Steel
- Rods Made from Self Lubricating Material, no grease required
- Easy Two-Pin Pump Removal – Quick Maintenance
- Installs in Half the Time of Comparable Jack Plates
- Available in 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 and 14 inch Setback Models. ( 6 inch carried in stock, other by order)
- Standard versions can be used for most outboards – 350hp Max
- “HD” – HEAVY DUTY version is rated for engines up to 400hp.
- All ATLAS™ plates are predrilled for Power-Pole® and Minn-Kota Talon® bracket mounting
- Stroke Length – 5 Inches
- Height Adjustment Up to 7 Inches
- Available in 2 inch setback increments from 4 to 14 inch. Only the 6 inch kept in stock, other sizes can be ordered, prices and delivery times to be determined at time of order
- Click this link to read more information
- Freight for these units is priced individually, as they are too heavy for our on line calculator. Give me a ring on freight prices, anytime.