STAINLESS STEEL MOTOR PLATES. EXTRA STRONG FOR RACE BOATS.
NEXT ORDERS FOR THIS PLATE WILL BE NORMAL RETAIL APPROX 4 WEEKS DELIVERY
- Normal speed Unit, approx. 16 seconds full travel. Can be converted to Hi Speed at no cost
- Will operate at full load, full throttle
- Main body made of 6061-T6 extruded aluminum alloy, Outboard plates made from Stainless Steel
- Stainless steel fasteners for maximum strength and durability
- 5 1/2″ Set Back from Transom. Can be converted to 10 inch setback
- 5″ Vertical slide adjustment adjustment
- 3 inch vertical fixed adjustment using mounting holes
- Can be fitted with optional height gauge at extra cost
- Weighs 25.kg
- Rated up to 300HP V6 & V8 outboards
- Price includes GST
Designed to fit standard B.I.A. bolt pattern without drilling holes or making modifications in the boat or motor
Made of 3/4 and 1/2 inch aluminum alloy extrusions PLUS 1/2 inch stainless and fastened with stainless steel fasteners. Ideal for fresh or salt water use. No welds or castings to break.
The dependable, self contained and water proof hydraulic actuator has 3500 kg of thrust. More than any other transom jack. No problem to lift even a V-6 motor at full throttle. The actuator is mounted inside the structure of the Power-Lift, yet it is fully accessible without removing the engine.
There are NO hoses inside your boat.
NO pump and NO reservoir inside your boat.
The hydraulic actuator is completely self-contained with its own fluid reservoir. It contains a permanent magnet motor for more power and R.P.M., a no-leak seal and wiper seal that keeps dirt and water out of the working parts. The system is made of 100% non-ferrous material which makes it impervious to saltwater and freshwater.
The patented side roller design means less friction, longer wear, less maintenance, and virtually no binding problems which are common with other transom jacks.
The roller assembly contains a stainless steel 3/4″ pin with aluminum-bronze alloy rollers.
The roller is highly impact resistant, corrosive resistant, and has a high load carrying capacity.
Most importantly, the outboard plates on our units are fully supported throughout the vertical travel of the unit.
Have a look at other manufacturers units that are offered on the market, and you will soon see how stressed they could become when a 300HP outboard is being hammered through rough water.
Over 180 Hydraulic Jack Plate units sold by us in Australia over the last few years, and no problems.
The PL-65SS is rated for V-8 motors up to 300HP and smaller, and gives you 5″ of vertical travel with 1-1/2″ of adjustment on the motor bracket and 1-1/2″ of adjustment on the transom bracket.
A TOTAL HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT OF UP TO OF 8″ IS POSSIBLE .