Rated for 35 H.P. and Smaller Motors. Talk to us about 40HP on this unit
- 5 1/2″ Set Back to Enhance Boat Stability and Performance.
- 1/4″ 6061 T6 Extruded Aluminum Construction with Stainless Steel Fasteners.
- Electric Hydraulic Actuator Rated at 2250 kg of Thrust!
- Accommodates Clamp-on or Bolt-on Motors Without the Need of an Adapter.
- Weighs Only 10.5 kg!
- Most popular small trim and tilt unit in Australia
- Everything you need, to make this unit work, is in the box, including up/down switch, relays, wiring etc.
- Extras can be ordered, eg, Stainless mounting bolt kit, or an extra switch and mini loom, in case you want switching in two positions.
Do you own a small boat without a power trim and tilt function on the outboard
This is the ideal solution to provide easy tilting, at the flick of a switch.
When approaching the beach, navigating the shallows or just stowing the engine out of the water, this system makes tilting your outboard a breeze.
Used on many tiller and console steer boats, this unit is universal, and will fit most boat/motor combinations.
Get Power Tilt & Trim, Better Boat Handling, More Speed, Lower Fuel Consumption and No More Back Strain!
The PT-35 trim and tilt can offer these advantages to make boating easier.
See essential fit-up information click HERE
See more comments and photos on these units click HERE