- High speed Unit, approx 8 seconds full travel
- Will operate at full load, full throttle
- Made of 6061-T6 extruded aluminum alloy
- Stainless steel fasteners for maximum strength and durability
- 5 1/2″ Set Back from Transom
- 5″ Vertical slide adjustment adjustment
- 3 inch vertical fixed adjustment using mounting holes
- Weighs 23.kg
- Rated up to 300HP V6 outboards
- Price includes GST
Designed to fit standard B.I.A. bolt pattern without drilling holes or making modifications in the boat or motor.
- Made of 3/4 and 1/2 inch aluminum alloy extrusions and fastened with stainless steel fasteners. Ideal for fresh or salt water use. No welds or castings to break.
- The dependable, self contained and water proof hydraulic actuator has 2250 kg of thrust. More than any other transom jack. No problem to lift even a V-6 motor at full throttle. The actuator is mounted inside the structure of the Power-Lift, yet it is fully accessible without removing the engine.
- There are NO hoses inside your boat.
- NO pump and NO reservoir inside your boat.
- The hydraulic actuator is completely self-contained with its own fluid reservoir. It contains a permanent magnet motor for more power and R.P.M., a no-leak seal and wiper seal that keeps dirt and water out of the working parts. The system is made of 100% non-ferrous material which makes it impervious to saltwater and freshwater.
- The patented side roller design means less friction, longer wear, less maintenance, and virtually no binding problems which are common with other transom jacks.
- The roller assembly contains a stainless steel 3/4″ pin with aluminum-bronze alloy rollers.
- The roller is highly impact resistant, corrosive resistant, and has a high load carrying capacity.
- Most importantly, the outboard plates on our units are fully supported throughout the vertical travel of the unit.
- Have a look at other manufacturers units that are offered on the market, and you will soon see how stressed they could become when a 300HP outboard is being hammered through rough water.
- Over 400 Hydraulic Jack Plate units sold by us in Australia over the last few years, and no problems.
- The PL-65 is rated for V-6 motors and smaller and gives you 5″ of vertical travel with 1-1/2″ of adjustment on the motor bracket and 1-1/2″ of adjustment on the transom bracket.
- A TOTAL HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT OF UP TO OF 8″ IS POSSIBLE .
PL- 65 Brochure CLICK HERE Customer PL-65 brochure
PL-65 Dimensional drawings CLICK HERE pl-65-dim-drawing