- Used as an aid for boats with an insufficient transom angle or for boats having planing problems at low speed.
- These 2 degree wedges are designed to give extra positive or negative trim.
- Use them as set back spacers, by simply inverting 2, 4, and 6 sets. (sold in sets of two)
- Hole design fits the same pattern as the Power-Lift transom bracket and standard motoring mounting.
- Fit all Transom Jacks, Jack plates, Outboard lifts, tilt trim units, and outboard motors with a standard B.I.A bolt pattern.
- Made of strong 6061 T6 alloy aluminium. (not cast aluminium)