- Rated for 130 H.P. and Smaller Motors.
- 6″ Set Back to Enhance Boat Stability and Performance.
- 20° of Trim and a Total of 90° of Tilt and Trim.
- 1/2″ 6061 T6 Extruded Aluminium Construction with Stainless Steel Fasteners.
- Electric Hydraulic Actuator Rated at 2250 kg of Thrust!
- Standard B.I.A. Bolt Hole Pattern.
- Convenient Adaptor Kit Available for Clamp-on Motors.
- Four Stainless Steel Motor Mounting Bolts Included.
- PT-130 Trim and Tilt Weighs Only 19 kg!
For the larger outboard motor that might not have a factory trim and tilt or for an older outboard that spare parts may no longer be obtainable for.
Do you have a big old Johnson or Chrysler outboard that still goes great but has broken tilt system. We can help you out with our PT-130 aftermarket trim and tilt.
- Made of 3/4 and 1/2 inch aluminium alloy extrusions and fastened with stainless steel fasteners. Ideal for fresh or salt water use. No welds or castings to break.
- The dependable, self contained and water proof, hydraulic actuator has 3563 kg of thrust. No problem to tilt even a V-6 motor at full throttle.
- The actuator is mounted inside the structure of the Trim and Tilt unit, yet it is fully accessible without removing the engine.
- There are NO hoses inside your boat.
- NO pump and NO reservoir inside your boat.
- The hydraulic actuator is completely self-contained with its own fluid reservoir.
It contains a permanent magnet motor for more power and R.P.M., a no-leak seal and wiper seal that keeps dirt and water out of the working parts.
The system is made of 100% non-ferrous material which makes it impervious to saltwater and freshwater.