SORRY , PT-35 ARE UNAVAILABLE UNTIL THE END OF NOVEMBER
Please do not hesitate to contact me, put your name on the waiting list
Our manufacturer has engaged extra staff and commissioned more machinery to keep up with the
sudden demand for these popular units
Click on this picture to enlarge measurement image
See essential fit-up information click HERE
Rated for 35 HP and smaller outboards. Over the years we have successfully fitted many 40HP to this unit.
- 5 1/2″ Set back to enhance Boat Stability and Performance
- 1/4″ 6061 T6 Extruded Aircraft Alloy construction with Stainless Steel fasteners
- Electric Hydraulic Actuator rated at 2250 kg of thrust
- Accommodates clamp-on or bolt-on Outboards without the need for an adapter
- Weighs only 10.5 kg
- Most popular small trim and tilt in Australia
- Everything you need to make this unit work is in the box, including up/down switch, all wiring etc.
- Extras can be ordered, eg, Stainless mounting bolt kit, extra switch and mini loom to enable raise/lower from 2 positions
This is the ideal solution to provide easy tilting at the flick of a switch.
When approaching the beach, navigating the shallows or just stowing the engine out of the water, this system makes tilting your outboard a breeze.
Used on many tiller and console steer boats, this unit is universal, and will fit most boat/motor combinations.
Get Power trim and tilt, Better boat handling, More speed, Lower fuel consumption and No more back strain !!!
The PT-35 can offer these advantages, to make your boating easier.
See more comments and photos on these units click HERE