Click on this picture to enlarge measurement image
Rated for 35 HP and smaller outboards. Over the years we have successfully fitted many 40HP to this unit.
- 5 1/2″ Set back to enhance Boat Stability and Performance
- 1/4″ 6061 T6 Extruded Aircraft Alloy construction with Stainless Steel fasteners
- Electric Hydraulic Actuator rated at 2250 kg of thrust
- Accommodates clamp-on or bolt-on Outboards without the need for an adapter
- Weighs only 10.5 kg
- Most popular small trim and tilt in Australia
- Everything you need to make this unit work is in the box, including up/down switch, all wiring etc.
- Extras can be ordered, eg, Stainless mounting bolt kit, extra switch and mini loom to enable raise/lower from 2 positions
This is the ideal solution to provide easy tilting at the flick of a switch.
When approaching the beach, navigating the shallows or just stowing the engine out of the water, this system makes tilting your outboard a breeze.
Used on many tiller and console steer boats, this unit is universal, and will fit most boat/motor combinations.
Get Power trim and tilt, Better boat handling, More speed, Lower fuel consumption and No more back strain !!!
The PT-35 can offer these advantages, to make your boating easier.
See essential fit-up information click HERE
See more comments and photos on these units click HERE