SMALLEST & LIGHTEST HYDRAULIC JACK ON THE MARKET
For Small Outboards Recommended up to 70HP in Australia
Great for Shallow Water Boats
Great for Tinnies – Small Racing Boats – Rescue Craft – SES boats
- Get Out of Trouble Fast – Lifts in 8 Seconds
- Lightweight – Only 10.5 kg
- Fish “Skinny Water” With Confidence
- Self Contained Hydraulics
- Maximum outboard dry weight: 190 kg (See Disclaimer)
- Maximum outboard horsepower: 115 HP 9See Disclaimer)
- Only Four (4) Inch Setback ( 100mm )
- Small Footprint– Only 370 mm Wide and 292 mm High
- Set up right, it allows you to run your prop extra high, but still retain maximum thrust angle to the water.
- Provides protection from sand banks, mud bars, trees etc when cruising at speed, or idling up a creek.
- All trim and tilt functions remain as standard on your outboard
- Powered by the same actuator as fitted to the PT-35 or the PL-65 Jack Plate.
- DISCLAIMER. Weve found over the years that maximum rated HP works best at up to 60-70 HP. Manufacturers ratings are higher, but don,t seem to suit Australian conditions. Look for the CMC PL-65 unit for the higher horsepowers.